PRICESHOCK Forum Index PRICESHOCK
Mobile Cash Back Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mobile Connections
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 138, 139, 140 ... 160, 161, 162  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should there be a protest in Birmingham and other areas against the uncooperative networks?
yes
94%
 94%  [ 55 ]
no
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 58

Mobin
Newbee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: THIS FORM HAS BEEN IMMENSE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Please don't bring in talk about how this forum has not helped some of you.

This forum has been the ONLY lifeline for anyone wanting to do summat about those affected by MC scum. People on here Mo etc. have been working tirelessly and during there own free time to help others. They don't have too but just to help others and fight for principle and what's right.

People talking negatively is a sign of weakness. Fight and try your best. If nothing happens then just take things as they come and turn to the A(swt). It's not the end of the world. We all learn from our mistakes and we'll just be determined not to be conned into summat like this next time. Keep trying and don't expect immediate results. This things take time and demand excercisin patience.

Thanks to the moderators of the forum. It's been an invaluable resource. I'll be keeping in touch.
Magistrate
Highly Respected

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Mobin

Orange today - MC people tomorrow !

Never give up ...
justice786
Newbee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Orange Executive Reply with quote

Does anyone have the address for the Orange executive Dept?
mark
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw it was Hajj today congrats to all and Eid Mubarak

Regards

The Price Shock Team
Mobin
Newbee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Orange Executive Office email Reply with quote

executive.office@orange.co.uk
justice786
Newbee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Exec Office Reply with quote

I meant postal address please

Thanks
GusHussain11
Superstars

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Eid Mubarak Reply with quote

Dear All, Peace

Who ever of you are celebrating Eid this day, or tomorrow or any other day this week, mubarakah of Eid. May all of us learn tolerance in our own religion.

My father and your father was upright, straight and obedient to the one God (blessed be thy). Honour his sunnah, and those who honoured the sunnah may Allah reward you. And those who could not because of hardship, may Allah reward you, for your intention equivalently.

Peace and blessings on to all messengers, and all of mankind.

Gus
slim
Superstars

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, update on Orange and T-Mobile:

Orange have confirmed via email and physical letter that we are in dispute and have given a reference number for use with CISAS.

Gus, can you give me a call regarding CISAS test case as CISAS have kinda gone quiet.

T-Mobile, altho saying they weren't going to back down, after a while of me not giving them any money and them sending me a 900 bill, have sent me a final bill with adjustments... -750 worth of adjustments... meaning they've cancelled both my lines... and just want 150.. which is basically owed line rental... this is with loads of months still left on the contracts...

oh.. and a very happy Eid and Holiday period to all.
Mobin
Newbee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Executive Office Address Reply with quote

Hi Justice,

I'm sorry I don't know postal address but emailing them at this address is just as good. That's what I and many others did and got a good respose. I'm sure someone called Aysha on this forum a few months back did same thing and got a good response.

Actually I don't know if thsi is any help but I sent 2 copies of my letter to 2 addresses. One was the executive office email and the other a recorded delivery to the following:

Disconnection Department
Units 1 & 2
Silver Fox Way
Cobalt Business Park
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
NE27 0QJ

Other useful addresses:

Orange Communication Centre Manager: greame.fenwick@orange.co.uk

Orange High Level Complaints Department
PO 73
Leeds
LS10 1WZ

Hope that helps

Mobin.
Mohammed Afzal
Superstars

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,

Eid Mubarak to all please accept my apologies for not making posts recently.

Can all those that have been contacting me please continue to be patient, I am trying my best to respond to everyone as often is as possible.

I would like to call a meeting in January 2008, so discuss how people have been progressing with the claims, those that have been successful with cancellations should come along and share their experiences, those that are still awaiting further developments should attend so that we can agree a way forward.

All those attending will be advised on the progress the forum has made and what steps we aim / propose to take in the near future,

I will make an announcement in regards the date, time & place closure to the event but for now please pencil in Friday 19th & Saturday 20th January 2008, I will confirm in due course.

I would like to invite guests also, if you are working with Local Councils, Trading Standards Office or CAB please come along so we can hear about you experiences. Legal Advisors, Professionals, or absolutely any third parties that feel they can either help, or have been affected by this please attend also.

Mobile Connections / Dialamobile, you are also welcome, staff, agents, Distributors, Network / Service Providers.

There will be Media presence, all those parties intending to cover the event please inform us of your intentions. On info@priceshock.co.uk

In the past we have had predominant attendance by men, ladies please attend also.

Please Note I will be on holiday until mid January in my absence Maz will be planning & co-ordinating this event.

Mark please sent up a link on the home page so those attending can state their intentions.

Maz, Mark, Gus, Slim, Zaman, Moe, please all check your mail for further info.

Regards
Scorch
Newbee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings all!

I'm a new member here but in the same shituation as most...2 Orange & 2 T-mobile contracts Sad

I followed Trading standards advice & sent the template letter for customers to send to their airtime company to cancel & stop direct debit. No action from Orange...the lines are still active. T-mobile disconnected & sent me a final bill for the remaining months/term.

My problem is I took the contracts out in my fathers name Embarassed and now he is getting all the flack. I was hoping that TS would have resolved the issue by now, but they seem to have left it at that.
I can't just leave it & ignore the network's any more, because now he is receiving calls from them demanding money owed.

My question is...can/shall I ask T-mobile to reconnect the lines so I can accept the 15 a month offer...is that possible? They disconnected me on the 18th October, is it to late for them to reconnect?

While I'm here I'd like to thank all the people that are working in our defence, without you guys it would have surly been a lost cause.

I would be very greatful for any advise.
justice786
Newbee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Executive Office Address Reply with quote

Mobin wrote:
Hi Justice,

I'm sorry I don't know postal address but emailing them at this address is just as good. That's what I and many others did and got a good respose. I'm sure someone called Aysha on this forum a few months back did same thing and got a good response.

Actually I don't know if thsi is any help but I sent 2 copies of my letter to 2 addresses. One was the executive office email and the other a recorded delivery to the following:

Disconnection Department
Units 1 & 2
Silver Fox Way
Cobalt Business Park
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
NE27 0QJ

Other useful addresses:

Orange Communication Centre Manager: greame.fenwick@orange.co.uk

Orange High Level Complaints Department
PO 73
Leeds
LS10 1WZ

Hope that helps

Mobin.

THANKS Mobin, thats very helpful. Just one more question, you wrote to all the different departments but did you cancel on the basis of being a MC dispute customer or because they changed the T's & C's?
dazzy999
Newbee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Orange Reply with quote

Just to let you guys know that 2 of my Orange contracts are finally history, recevied the PAYG SIMS 2 days ago, so got to keeep the numbers also.
Had to really fight with Orange and had it not been for their revised terms and conditions i might still have been stuck with them.
Insaaf
Newbee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just to let you guys know that 2 of my Orange contracts are finally history, recevied the PAYG SIMS 2 days ago, so got to keeep the numbers also.
Had to really fight with Orange and had it not been for their revised terms and conditions i might still have been stuck with them.

Salaams dazzy999

Cogratulations and well done!!

I have been trying to do the same thing but no luck so far. They keep telling me that my number does not come up on their spreadsheet and therefore I am not eligible.

Could you please tell me what procedure you followed and who you spoke to. Would really appreciate any information you could provide as I am not sure what else I can do now.

Wassalaam
mark
Superstars

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: RE Happy Christmas Reply with quote

Happy Christmas on behalf of the whole priceshock team to those celebrating I hope you have a good one and and I wish everyone a happy new year and hope you all enjoyed your eid

Regards

Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PRICESHOCK Forum Index -> Mobile Connections All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 138, 139, 140 ... 160, 161, 162  Next
Page 139 of 162

Jump to: