PRICESHOCK Forum Index PRICESHOCK
Mobile Cash Back Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mobile Connections
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 131, 132, 133 ... 160, 161, 162  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should there be a protest in Birmingham and other areas against the uncooperative networks?
yes
94%
 94%  [ 55 ]
no
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 58

waseemahmed72
wise customers

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there just wanted to know how did you orange people cancel your contracts i rang them last week and they said no. Will try again in the mornin but please to reply. Also how come these days the form is getting quiet???
aza
Superstars

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning Forum,

Mark & myself had a long conversation with vodafone last night and it wasn't the greatest of conversations to say the least, again still goes to show it really does depend on who you get through to within Vodafone Customer Services, as some are really not clued up, thinking the 5 deal is a DialAMobile offer not a vodafone offer?
slim
Superstars

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as an advise, can people stop referring to Mobile Connections as Dial-a-mobile please, especially in conversation with operators etc. etc.

i never knew them to be dialamobile ltd, rather i was under the impression (from the company number) that they belonged to Everplus Ltd. Either way, they were Mobile Connections

this is important.

thanks.
GusHussain11
Superstars

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Repeat Reply with quote

Dear All

Please keep the information flowing to the Administrators as to what is owed and to who it is. Let us have CC, please.

NOTICE TO ALL PRICESHOCK USERS

Dear Br & Sis, Peace upon you all.

I have taken time to consider the proposal made by Tenon with regards to mobile connections. I consider this to be a weak proposal with regards to cashback creditors.

I would like to give us a better opportunity to claim the cashback. In order to do this, we need to negotiate our own proposals. There is no guarantee we will get anything, but I would still like to try.

I therefore need your help. Here is what you need to do.

Please write a email stating you ask for a creditors meeting and you are owed cashback from mobile connections a trading name of the everplus group and send it off to Paul Cripps (paul.cripps@tenongroup.com) Mohammed (Mohammed@priceshock.co.uk) and myself (Gus@bethere.co.uk). Stating the total amount of cash back owed to you over the 12 or 18 months, less that what has been already paid, contact name, and an contact email address so that we can keep you informed of the latest developments. Accordingly we want to reach the 10% mark in order to call a meeting and a election. Please do not just state what you are owed up to the closure of the premises, but what you are owed for the whole period. If you are not sure please email me or seek direction from other forum users. If you have misplaced your agreement, dont worry still do the same, you should verify the deal via your mobile number confirming from the service provider that it was bought from Mobile Connections.

Time is off the crucial.

If you thereafter wish to vote on your own right you may still do so, and if you like for us to do that, we will be happy the same.

I am not experienced much with the Insolvency Act, and therefore would be trying to learn the rules in the next few days.

Thank you all for your support on this matter.

Regards
Gus
Peace
GusHussain11
Superstars

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Credit Reference Agencies Reply with quote

Dear All Peace upon you.

I thought I clarify the view on Credit Reference Agencies. People who have checked there credit files and found adverse, in accurate information, should deal with this themselves on the first instance. If you thereafter are stuck, please dont hesitate to ask me for help. You should always send email to Mohammed@priceshock.co.uk on the first instance.

In relation to the Credit Reference Agencies:

First make sure you ask the Service Provider to correct the information shared if you consider it inaccurate, and that you explained why in Letter 2 and 3.

As long there hasn't been any determination of the matter in Court, you have a right to ask the information commissioner to assess if they are in contrary of any of the guidelines and in particular of the accuracy of the information shared with the third parties (credit reference agencies). Once the commissioner hands you his report, you have a right to take legal action, the cost for that is 120 (last I checked) and this and any compensation that you may request that the court considers reasonable will be paid to you.

In addition you may write to all the 3 credit reference agencies and request a entry of correction:

1) where you have a report by the Information Commissioner state in the notice,
"It is in the opinion of the information commissioner who assessed the accuracy of the entry on DATE with REFERENCE that the information is inaccurate and that I have not accumulated any debt. Further the concerned has been asked to correct the entry."

2) Where you have no report state in the notice
"The suggested debt amount filed by the concerned is not a accurate representation of the amount outstanding. The provision for service was cancelled and all final outstanding amounts have been cleared. For further clarification please contact me or the concerned."

3) you may alternatively file evidence of your dispute with the credit reference agency (Letter 1/2/ and 3) with the responses of the service provider and request the entry is temporarily removed whilst the matter is adjudicated.

4) Further if you have the report from the information commissioner write to the agencies requesting they remove the entry concerned.

I hope that clarifies my position on the matter.

Gus
Peace

Last edited by GusHussain11 on Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
jbs6000
wise customers

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any news on the MP's/Networks/Ofcom meeting on Tuesday?

I can't find anything anywhere on the net!
dazzy999
Newbee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Gus
dazzy999
Newbee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been checking that tooo ...

jbs6000 wrote:
Is there any news on the MP's/Networks/Ofcom meeting on Tuesday?

I can't find anything anywhere on the net!

Fash33
wise customers

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: T MOBILE IN BIRMINGHAM MAIL 28/12/06 Reply with quote

iNTERESTING READ IN THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE THAT WAS IN BIRMINGHAM MAIL ON 28/12/2006

COMMENTS N E 1 ????

http://icbirmingham.icnetwork.co.uk/mail/news/centralcity/tm_method=full%26objectid=18338460%26siteid=50002-name_page.html
waq07
Newbee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to infrom all.

I have cancelled one of my two orange contracts using the change in terms in conditions with call forwarding numbers. I was not allowed to cancel my other contract though as i have not used the number enough.

2 t mobile contracts to go yet.
dazzy999
Newbee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats waq07, did you have a tough time or was it done easily ? Also was it all done over the phone or did you have to write to them. Thanks

waq07 wrote:
Just to infrom all.

I have cancelled one of my two orange contracts using the change in terms in conditions with call forwarding numbers. I was not allowed to cancel my other contract though as i have not used the number enough.

2 t mobile contracts to go yet.

mcvictim
Superstars

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: T MOBILE IN BIRMINGHAM MAIL 28/12/06 Reply with quote

Fash33 wrote:
iNTERESTING READ IN THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE THAT WAS IN BIRMINGHAM MAIL ON 28/12/2006

COMMENTS N E 1 ????

http://icbirmingham.icnetwork.co.uk/mail/news/centralcity/tm_method=full%26objectid=18338460%26siteid=50002-name_page.html

Very Identical to Mobile Connections.
Looks like modus operandi of this business.
Example: Dial A mobile--->Trading name of Mobile Connections or Mobile Connections--->Trading name of Everplus.
You go round circles when the trading name goes bust. In our case too Everplus is still operating.
F*** the MC staff! A** H*** called us brothers and sisters and this is what they did. M***** F******
Sorry but just pissed off on seeing so many people in this puddle for none of their mistakes and operators taking them for a ride.
pinkandcurly
Newbee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all. Thanks for all the upto date info on this mobile phone war! I've just joined the forum.....so sorry if I go through stuff you've all heard or requested before but I don't fancy trawling through 132 pages of postings to find what I need!

I am owed cashback for 6 months at 35 per month from 3. However, my 12 month contract with 3 came to an end on 4th November. I had to fight with them to cancel it, as they wanted the contract to continue and insisted that until my outstanding bills were paid they could not cancel my contract and it would continue! After many draining conversations they eventually agreed to bring the contratc to an end as the 12 months were up! YAYE! They are however still trying to charge me for the remaining balance!

I took out 2 Orange phones in July (YES....just before it all went wrong!). These were for 18 months at 40 per month. I paid the first 2 bills for each phone but then realised what was happening and began the fight to cancel the contracts!

I have sent template letters one and two to Orange & 3 and have received negative replies. I am just about to email template letter 3 and see what happens.

I'm interested to know if anyone has sent letter 3 and received the information requested from there network provider e.g
1. The agreements between Mobile Connections and yourselves.
2. The costs associated with the agreement above (1).
3. Actual Cost for the subsidising of the Merchandise, please supply relating invoices.
4. How you mitigated your loss (evidence of the same) and why you have thereafter accepted Ofcoms proposals then to mitigate your loss that you had not done this at an earlier stage.
.........what I should do with that info if I do receive it or better yet has anyone won the right to cancel. I don't really want the hassle of going to court and am not sure what the next step should be...........any advise would be most welcome!
Thanks
GusHussain11
Superstars

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: PinkandCurly Reply with quote

Dear PinkandCurly Peace upon you.

1. Please send the letter 3 as soon as reasonably possible.

2. Tell the Administrators what you are owed as soon as possible, see above post by myself. Include dates.

3. Encourage yourself to prepare for Court, prepare what you think is reasonable explanation of the injustice you have suffered. Act impartially, and think who fault is this MC or Service Provider or joint.

4. If the Service Provider wont provide you with what you ask in letter 3, it is ever so unlikely he would want to risk legal proceedings. Though I wouldn't even hint that you don't want the hassel of going to Court.

If you would like a full explanation of my views, please read all my previous posts.
justice786
Newbee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Orange Reply with quote

Just had a call back from the Executive office ref my 2 orange contracts through MC.

SAME STORY as calling Orange on 150. Spoke to Greeta on Tuesday, explained the situation she said she would look into it and call me back. Calls me back 'after speaking to our compliance team, the only thing we can offer you is a 25/month deal for both 18 month contracts. Legally we do not need to do anything else and this is a gesture of 'goodwill'
Clearly this is rubbish. They can do something butthey dont want to.

This is my 10th call - same story..... the only thing they are offering is the downgrade to 25/month tariff. I had also been an Orange customer for over 5 years ....
Looks like its a case of pot luck, will have to keep calling unless anyone can offer some further advice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PRICESHOCK Forum Index -> Mobile Connections All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 131, 132, 133 ... 160, 161, 162  Next
Page 132 of 162

Jump to: