PRICESHOCK Forum Index PRICESHOCK
Mobile Cash Back Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mobile Connections
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 130, 131, 132 ... 160, 161, 162  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should there be a protest in Birmingham and other areas against the uncooperative networks?
yes
94%
 94%  [ 55 ]
no
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 58

dazzy999
Newbee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: MP meeting Reply with quote

Does anyone when will the result of the MP meeting at the house of commons today be out ?
slim
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showpost.php?p=28859&postcount=9
GusHussain11
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Peace All Reply with quote

Dear All, let me apologies for this repost. This is just to benefit those who dont go pages back. Sorry again.

NOTICE TO ALL PRICESHOCK USERS

Dear Br & Sis, Peace upon you all.

I have taken time to consider the proposal made by Tenon with regards to mobile connections. I consider this to be a weak proposal with regards to cashback creditors.

I would like to give us a better opportunity to claim the cashback. In order to do this, we need to negotiate our own proposals. There is no guarantee we will get anything, but I would still like to try.

I therefore need your help. Here is what you need to do.

Please write a email stating you ask for a creditors meeting and you are owed cashback from mobile connections a trading name of the everplus group and send it off to Paul Cripps (paul.cripps@tenongroup.com) Mohammed (Mohammed@priceshock.co.uk) and myself (Gus@bethere.co.uk). Stating the total amount of cash back owed to you over the 12 or 18 months, less that what has been already paid, contact name, and an contact email address so that we can keep you informed of the latest developments. Accordingly we want to reach the 10% mark in order to call a meeting and a election. Please do not just state what you are owed up to the closure of the premises, but what you are owed for the whole period. If you are not sure please email me or seek direction from other forum users. If you have misplaced your agreement, dont worry still do the same, you should verify the deal via your mobile number confirming from the service provider that it was bought from Mobile Connections.

Time is off the crucial.

If you thereafter wish to vote on your own right you may still do so, and if you like for us to do that, we will be happy the same.

I am not experienced much with the Insolvency Act, and therefore would be trying to learn the rules in the next few days.

Thank you all for your support on this matter.

Regards
Gus
Peace
GusHussain11
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Peace All Reply with quote

Dear All Peace

One of the other reasons I would like this meeting is because we can all raise these questions to the acting chairman.

And ofcourse would like to meet the concerned two shareholders as well.

Peaceful Regards
Gus
slim
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone notice how a certain "witness" has gone quiet?

might give him a call actually...
jbs6000
wise customers

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Peace All Reply with quote

GusHussain11 wrote:
Dear All Peace

One of the other reasons I would like this meeting is because we can all raise these questions to the acting chairman.

And ofcourse would like to meet the concerned two shareholders as well.

Peaceful Regards
Gus

Wouldn't we all like to meet them!!!
LeGodfather
Newbee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is £1920 (Orange)...........................
Mohammed Afzal
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

Apologies for the group post, but I’m a little rushed for time so please forgive me.

Those that have already contacted me, I have you cashback grievances but no harm in forwarding them again, those that would like to collect info in their local area contact me and I will forward you a template.

I will do the maths tonight but I don’t think were anywhere near £2million, could do with the help guys.

Gus –thanks for the continuing updates.

Slim –please check up on witness, hope he is well.

Mark –can you please set up a section on the forum, where all links that have been provided by contributor can be viewed in a catalogue format, but please leave a copy on the main thread.

Maz/Zaman –many thanks for you help with phone calls.

A BIG THANKS to the volunteers of test cases.

Regards.
Mohammed Afzal
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And for the third parties

Mobile – thank you for the constant coverage via you magazine.

Tenon –we look forward to the report you publish, in particular to the secured creditors section and viewing the log of guarantors that are about to be nailed!

MPs –hope the meeting went well, now spill the beans!!

Regards

Mohammed Afzal
special
Newbee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: **Managed to Cancell all 4 of my Contracts with Orange** Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I wish to share some good news.

Before i proceed i wish to thank everyone for all their hard work and effort.

Special thanks goes out to:-

brothers Mohammed Afzal, Gus, Aza, Justice, Mark, Sillz, Slim and McVictim -keep up the excellent work!!

I have always been watching this forum closely but have not posted before.

I had taken out four 18 month contracts with Orange, i was in the 11 month when MC closed down. I realised that on my original blue agreement form there were no boxes ticked indicating the length of the contract, therefore it automatically becomes a 12 month contract.

So at the end of the 12 month term i gave notice to end all contracts, this was disputed by orange at first but the matter was soon resolved once i faxed a copy of my blue contract form.

Can i please suggest if you need to contact Orange on this issue do not bother going through 150 just call their Executive Office on 0800 0790134
and try and be polite, if you have been a customer of Orange for a few years then please mention it, you can also add that other networks such as Vodaphone have been very fair with their customers.

If anyone who took out an 18 month contract is coming near to 12 months then this may be a way out!
Insaaf
Newbee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salaams

Many thanks to all the brothers and sisters for all the hard work and effort they are putting in behind the scenes trying to help everyone.

I have just tried to send an email to the Contract Regulation Unit of OFT but it keeps coming back as a failed delivery.

Has anyone else managed to email successfully. Would appreciate a response.
aza
Superstars

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am posting in reply to an earlier post that we might get to meet the directors of MC,

if i note correctly the administrators have failed to even get a statement as per the Insolvency act, that was supposed to be provided within there report
aza
Superstars

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys also i am really weiry that MC had all our personal and bank account details, dnt trust them with this info, can we do anything about this?

Especially with the latest scandal from the government regarding loss of data for 25 million individuals
aza
Superstars

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forum is quiet guys where has everyone gone?

hope your all okay
mark
Superstars

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for the home page disappearing this is a fault that I am aware of and will be fixed later on this evening thank your patience

Update

Problem resolved sorry for thoes who experienced difficulties
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PRICESHOCK Forum Index -> Mobile Connections All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 130, 131, 132 ... 160, 161, 162  Next
Page 131 of 162

Jump to: