PRICESHOCK Forum Index PRICESHOCK
Mobile Cash Back Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mobile Connections
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 129, 130, 131 ... 160, 161, 162  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should there be a protest in Birmingham and other areas against the uncooperative networks?
yes
94%
 94%  [ 55 ]
no
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 58

aza
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SLIM if you get the go ahead from Mohammed, to collate this information together, because we son't want to inundate him with emails?

if it is okay then we can all email him with the info
GusHussain11
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Tenon Reply with quote

And Tenon said Cash Back was owed in the region of 12'000.

Lets prove them wrong big time.

Thank you for helping. I have been considering the new proposals, but will want to start by investigating what is owed by the big 4 debtors, and dextra. They took on a large number of sales toward the end of 2006 and beginning of 2007. Where all that money?

Cash back would mean less payments to the VAT Man, lets see what he has to say, and will need to find out what the revenue officer will have to say as well. Whats happening to the 1.4 million gone to DialaMobile. Should never had gone to dialamobile in the first place. Lets see if we can get that back as well. And where all the assets, let see if we can find out?

Thank you all for your hard work.

Gus
Peace
nky
wise customers

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: OFT and Tenon Reply with quote

To Gus, Aza, Mohammed

Sorry could you please confirm what you would like us to do.

1) Should we write to OFT with the email regarding the unfair and extortionate buying out fees for the contracts? Do we add in our own details about our cashback problem or just use the template as it is?

2) Should we wait for an update if we need to forward our details to Mohammed or Gus about the money owed from cashbacks which you will then collectively send to Tenon?

3) Has someone put in a case to CISAS? Should we hold on our cases and wait for you to put up a template or give us further news?

Thank you and sorry about the confusion!

nky
mcvictim
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

480 Owed from Orange Contract.
280 owed from T-Mobile contract.
Total: 760
slim
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: OFT and Tenon Reply with quote

nky wrote:
To Gus, Aza, Mohammed

Sorry could you please confirm what you would like us to do.

1) Should we write to OFT with the email regarding the unfair and extortionate buying out fees for the contracts? Do we add in our own details about our cashback problem or just use the template as it is?

2) Should we wait for an update if we need to forward our details to Mohammed or Gus about the money owed from cashbacks which you will then collectively send to Tenon?

3) Has someone put in a case to CISAS? Should we hold on our cases and wait for you to put up a template or give us further news?

Thank you and sorry about the confusion!

nky

Hold on CISAS at the moment, we have put forward a test case with one of the members from here, so we are seeing where it goes.
Fash33
wise customers

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: TO ALL T MOBILE CUSTOMERS Reply with quote

ANY T MOBILE CUSTOMERS OUT THERE WHO HAVE MANAGED TO CANCEL PLEASE REPLY!!

ANYONE HAD ANY RESPONSE FROM T MOBILE ???
jbs6000
wise customers

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Creditor's meeting Reply with quote

This is the response I got from the Tenon regarding the creditor's meeting almost instantly.

Bro Gus may need to clarify, but I think we need over 2,000,000 (to make up 10%) of creditors to be able to set up a creditors meeting. So come on people start emailing your claims through. We're going to need a hell of a lot of them.

The response as follows:

Dear Mr -----,

Thank you for your email. I note the details of your claims.

With regard to your request for a creditors meeting, under the Insolvency Act 1986 (as amended), you would need to be a creditor for in excess of 10% of the Company's total creditors to request a meeting. As the total creditors are in excess of 20,000,000 you are unable to requisition a meeting. However, the report on the web-site should be able to provide you with the information you require.

Yours sincerely

Paul Cripps
For Robert Keyes
Joint Administrator
slim
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erm.. is it just me... or... why are we even talking to tenon?

Mobile Connections was a tradinf name of EVERPLUS Ltd, not Dialamobile Ltd.

Name & Registered Office:
EVERPLUS LTD
ASTON SCIENCE PARK
UNIT 4 VENTURE WAY
DARTMOUTH MIDDLEWAY
BHAM B7 4AP
Company No. 04277223

They are still "trading" and have not been liquidated.

Surely there's alot of smoke and mirrors going on.
mcvictim
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slim wrote:
erm.. is it just me... or... why are we even talking to tenon?

Mobile Connections was a tradinf name of EVERPLUS Ltd, not Dialamobile Ltd.

Name & Registered Office:
EVERPLUS LTD
ASTON SCIENCE PARK
UNIT 4 VENTURE WAY
DARTMOUTH MIDDLEWAY
BHAM B7 4AP
Company No. 04277223

They are still "trading" and have not been liquidated.

Surely there's alot of smoke and mirrors going on.

I was wondering the same. If the parent company is trading are they not responsible?
GusHussain11
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Peace All Reply with quote

Dear All Peace

1) Send off the OFT letter, that Mohammed has asked, which has been done by me.
2) I will be advising the Court, with a witness statement my interest in the case of dialamobile and to the information I hold with regards to Cash Back.

Therefore it is very important that you let me have CC copies of your emails to Tenon so that I can challenge they figures in Court with my witness statement. I will seek your permission before I give anything of yours to anyone including the courts. If it does come to that, I will assist people on how to give the exact figure. Dont worry.

If the Tenon and thereafter the Court dismisses my statement unfortunately it is unlikely I could afford to make a formal application to Court.

Therefore time is critical.

Nky and Aza Peace on to you both. I have completed a test case for Cisas to consider. I will post it in the next few days for you to consider, but it will be up to you to decide how you want to proceed. I will say wait but done leave it anymore that three months from your last correspondence. Aza check with Mohammed before suggesting an amendment to views. This is because it stops confusion.

Regards
Gus

Last edited by GusHussain11 on Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
aza
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SLIM, i was reading the Administrators report last week and on there it did mention Everplus group, who owed the bank in the excess of 300,000, please correct me if i am wrong?

i think the administrators are missing to cathc all the other companies that waseem siddue is associated with like Buy an Off plan Property?

he is one of the owners and the directors, where he invested millions in just before the closure,
aza
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SLIM i was actually asking mohammed rather then attempting to cause confusion, apologies for any confusion caused
GusHussain11
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Everplus Limited Reply with quote

Dear All Peace

Slim and MCVictim Peace on to both the reason we are talking to Tenon is because Dialamobile has stated that Mobile Connections is a trading name of it.

I need everyone who believes that Everplus ran Mobile Connections to write to Tenon with the same. Give a statement and let them now you shall be CC me into this. Ask for a explanation when did this change occur.

Further if you CC me into it I shall bring this to the attention of the relevant Investigations Department and the Inland Revenue. Lets sting them hard.

In case of ever of any unforeseen circumstances and in addition to that we are working together please CC Mohammed as well.

Thank you all for your trust.

Regards
Gus
Peace
dazzy999
Newbee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Orange new T&C Reply with quote

Thanks Slim

slim wrote:
dazzy999 wrote:
Hi, i called Orange regarding the new T&C. Ive had to contract each with 850 min for the last 6 months . And ive used almost all the 1700 min every month for the last 6 months for calling the 07 call forwaring numbers.
And they are just giving me bullshit excuses, they say that i am not eligible, i asked why not and they said they put my number in their system and it says im not eligible, if ive been solely using these numbers only for making those calls and im not eligible then who will ???

After 15 Dec , paying 80 p/m will useless as these nums dont work.
I think they are clearly violating the the Clause 4.3 of their T&C.

What shall i do now. I never bothered cancelling depite being a victim of dialamobile , i thought at least i can use those numbers, but ive had enough now. Theyve changed their T&C twice in the last month.

Any suggestions what shall i do ? shall i keep calling them or sent them written notice ?

Slim .... when are you coming up with that template letter ?

Apologies for the delay on this, but i'm waiting for Orange's response to the one I sent to guage its effectiveness.

slim
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Everplus Limited Reply with quote

GusHussain11 wrote:
Dear All Peace

Slim and MCVictim Peace on to both the reason we are talking to Tenon is because Dialamobile has stated that Mobile Connections is a trading name of it.

I need everyone who believes that Everplus ran Mobile Connections to write to Tenon with the same. Give a statement and let them now you shall be CC me into this. Ask for a explanation when did this change occur.

Further if you CC me into it I shall bring this to the attention of the relevant Investigations Department and the Inland Revenue. Lets sting them hard.

In case of ever of any unforeseen circumstances and in addition to that we are working together please CC Mohammed as well.

Thank you all for your trust.

Regards
Gus
Peace

MobileConnections listed the company number: 4277223 on their website... that's Everplus...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PRICESHOCK Forum Index -> Mobile Connections All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 129, 130, 131 ... 160, 161, 162  Next
Page 130 of 162

Jump to: