PRICESHOCK Forum Index PRICESHOCK
Mobile Cash Back Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mobile Connections
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 128, 129, 130 ... 160, 161, 162  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should there be a protest in Birmingham and other areas against the uncooperative networks?
yes
94%
 94%  [ 55 ]
no
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 58

GusHussain11
Superstars

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Tenon Proposal Reply with quote

NOTICE TO ALL PRICESHOCK USERS

Dear Br & Sis, Peace upon you all.

I have taken time to consider the proposal made by Tenon with regards to mobile connections. I consider this to be a weak proposal with regards to cashback creditors.

I would like to give us a better opportunity to claim the cashback. In order to do this, we need to negotiate our own proposals. There is no guarantee we will get anything, but I would still like to try.

I therefore need your help. Here is what you need to do.

Please write a email stating you ask for a creditors meeting and you are owed cashback from mobile connections a trading name of the everplus group and send it off to Paul Cripps (paul.cripps@tenongroup.com) Mohammed (Mohammed@priceshock.co.uk) and myself (Gus@bethere.co.uk). Stating the total amount of cash back owed to you over the 12 or 18 months, less that what has been already paid, contact name, and an contact email address so that we can keep you informed of the latest developments. Accordingly we want to reach the 10% mark in order to call a meeting and a election. Please do not just state what you are owed up to the closure of the premises, but what you are owed for the whole period. If you are not sure please email me or seek direction from other forum users. If you have misplaced your agreement, dont worry still do the same, you should verify the deal via your mobile number confirming from the service provider that it was bought from Mobile Connections.

Time is off the crucial.

If you thereafter wish to vote on your own right you may still do so, and if you like for us to do that, we will be happy the same.

I am not experienced much with the Insolvency Act, and therefore would be trying to learn the rules in the next few days.

Thank you all for your support on this matter.

Regards
Gus
Peace

Last edited by GusHussain11 on Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
nky
wise customers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Orange Reply with quote

Hi Muminah

Sounds like you got a good deal there. I just called Orange Customer Services and they are still offering 25 for 225 mins and not reducing contracts to 12 months.

Would you have any details of the person or department you spoke to?

Would appreciate your response.

Regards

nky
Muminah
Newbee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello nky,

Nice to know someone actually read my post. Unfortunately I didn't get any info from the person who called. He called at a very bad time 3.30pm when my kids get in, I had to get him to repeat his offer to me twice as I couldn't hear or understand him. Once I get the confirmation letter I will let u know. It was quite weird tho as they called me and I've not been in contact with then at all except in the very beginning. Will keep u posted.
nky
wise customers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: orange Reply with quote

Hi Muminah

Thank you for your response.

I wanted to downgrade befre 22nd of November (billing date) and would have wanted to take the tariff they offered you. Yes 3.30pm was a bad time for them to call!

So you probably don't have any details of who you spoke to and you are going to wait on written confirmation which is probably your next billing date.

Well I hope the offer is genuine and you get in writing soon. Good luck and keep us posted if you hear anything before then.

(PS I think the moderators are busy at the moment which is why they haven't replied to you?)

Regards

nky
GusHussain11
Superstars

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Peace Reply with quote

Dear Muminah peace

I take note of the offer from Orange after the third letter.

Thank you for taking time to discuss this.

With regards to if it was a good or wise move all depends on what you can realistically afford. I can only assume that this was what you could realistically afford and that is why you have agreed. Therefore this would be a wise move.

If you havent all ready done so, please email tenon to request a meeting so we can look at prioritising Cash Back. Your help in helping yourself is very appreciated.

Regards
Gus
Peace
Muminah
Newbee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jazak-Allah for your response bro Gus,

I have to admit 30 per month is pushing the boat out slightly but I agreed due to the term being brought down to 12 months, I've been paying about 20/month on top-ups anyway. I'll just see how it goes insha-allah.

To work out the cashback owed to me I need to dig out my statements, I'll get on to it straight away. As always thanks for all the hard work u guys are putting into this. May Allah reward you abundantly-ameen.

Muminah
Mohammed Afzal
Superstars

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

A compliant letter to the OFT has been inserted in the the tmplate section of the forum, please use this to lodge you complaint with the regulators.

http://priceshock.co.uk/template%20letter.html

Kindest Regards
LeGodfather
Newbee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just cancelled 3 Orange contracts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, I won't believe it until I receive my final bill!
me too
Newbee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Orange Contracts Reply with quote

AOA all

I have managed to cancel my 2 orange contracts. I just called 150 and asked the advisor to cancel my contract under the clause 4.3 of the Orange terms and conditions as the orange is going to change its price plans for calling card nos starting from 078 and 077. Advisor said 1st he needs to check if i was really using my inclusive minutes for these nos and after checking my status he confirmed that both of my contracts will be disconnected from tomorrow Very Happy and I will receive my final bill on my coming billing date.

I encourage all the ppl who were using their inclusive minutes to call forwading nos to call orange and request disconnection as above.

Hopefully most of the orange user will be able to get their contracts disconnected in this way.

May Allah bless you all.
jav_h
wise customers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about normal orange customers who never used the access numbers??? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
zak
Newbee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: RESPECT AND THANKS TO MARK Reply with quote

ALSALAM ALAYKUM Very Happy

I WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO THANK MARK FOR GOING THROUGH ALL THE EFFORT LAST NIGHT AND SORTING MY WIFES VODA CONTRACT TO 5 DEAL, Laughing HOPE YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR FUTURE Smile

ZAK[/b]
slim
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Orange new T&C Reply with quote

dazzy999 wrote:
Hi, i called Orange regarding the new T&C. Ive had to contract each with 850 min for the last 6 months . And ive used almost all the 1700 min every month for the last 6 months for calling the 07 call forwaring numbers.
And they are just giving me bullshit excuses, they say that i am not eligible, i asked why not and they said they put my number in their system and it says im not eligible, if ive been solely using these numbers only for making those calls and im not eligible then who will ???

After 15 Dec , paying 80 p/m will useless as these nums dont work.
I think they are clearly violating the the Clause 4.3 of their T&C.

What shall i do now. I never bothered cancelling depite being a victim of dialamobile , i thought at least i can use those numbers, but ive had enough now. Theyve changed their T&C twice in the last month.

Any suggestions what shall i do ? shall i keep calling them or sent them written notice ?

Slim .... when are you coming up with that template letter ?

Apologies for the delay on this, but i'm waiting for Orange's response to the one I sent to guage its effectiveness.
aza
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attention of Mark,

I have sent you an email regarding Vodafone customer account, hope you can help,

also in teh process of drafting email to Tenon regarding a creditors Meeting, i have over 12 people affected will be sending out an email off cashback owed on behalf of each one,

also would like to suggest, would it be better if the forum administrators or GUS, would collate all this information, if we send him the.details of names of customer and what cash back we are each owed, and then as a group provide this to the creditors and show our voting rights as a group?
mark
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZA I have emailed you please check your mail
slim
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mohammad already has a list of people with cashback owed, so we can do it that way.

mine is 1040 for the Orange Contracts (1440 in total, 400 paid) and 910 for the T-Mobile contracts (1260 in total, 350 paid).

total owed monies = 1950
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PRICESHOCK Forum Index -> Mobile Connections All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 128, 129, 130 ... 160, 161, 162  Next
Page 129 of 162

Jump to: