PRICESHOCK Forum Index PRICESHOCK
Mobile Cash Back Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mobile Connections
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127 ... 160, 161, 162  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should there be a protest in Birmingham and other areas against the uncooperative networks?
yes
94%
 94%  [ 55 ]
no
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 58

justice786
Newbee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Orange Contracts Reply with quote

Dear Brothers & Sisters

I tried to cancel 2 of my contracts this morning based on the new amendment that Orange has made in its T'c & C's and they are not having any of it. I spoke to 3 different people and they are all saying different things.

On what basis are people cancelling? What do we need to say to Orange or is there anyone in particular that we can speak to?

HELP!
slim
Superstars

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

In update to the situation regarding Orange and cancellation using the clause for the Noodle numbers and similar, we will endeavour to get a template letter up this week that can be used to send to Orange.

In all cases do ring up and state your case to them also.

T-Mobile and Orange aren't backing down on the other issues, but really don't have much to stand on.

KEEP FIGHTING!
riyas
Newbee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salam Brothers,

I called vodafone on 08700779779 i was told this number by vodafone customer care and I got the £5 a month deal for 500 mins 250 texts and stop the clock I would advise everyone on vodafone to call this number if you have not yet recieved a call back.

Regards

Riyas
Magistrate
Highly Respected

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wel done everyone who have cancelled contracts
on Orange + vodafone..

Now we need to after the real culprits ..

MC people ?

Any news on their whereabouts ?

Where is WS
abduljalil
Newbee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

salam all

Tried cancelling with Orange, sent 1st letter with usual negative response from Orange. I dont think the 2nd and 3rd letters would work so did not bother sending them especially as I cannot afford to get my credit rating affected due to important forthcoming financial transaction.

So I decided to pursue the terms and conditions route (07 numbers), 1st call usual negative response so I requested to talk to Supervisor who never called back as promised.

I rang again, got through to Customer Relations. They had a well rehearsed script as advised by their legal team which goes like " I cannot cancel as I do not qualify due to inadequate use of the 07 numbers (i.e the 2.5% usage criteria). I requested escalation to higher management who will ring back tomorrow but I was advised that I would be unsuccessful anyway.

Any advice what I should do next?
jav_h
wise customers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

downgrade to a lower tariff and stick it out with the contract... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Mohammed Afzal
Superstars

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

First of all an apology, we have been experiencing some technical issues with the priceshock forum, the problems with the website are beyond control as those that are hosting the site are experiencing difficulties. None the less itís something we are aware of and are working closely with third parties to resolve.

Iíve continuously receiving large number of emails; those that are expressing gratitude I thank you kindly and ask for your continuing support, from those that feel the forum is going nowhere then await an announcement that will knock you off your seatsÖ.

Regards
Mohammed Afzal
Superstars

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A meeting for has been schedule between with the major Airtime Providers and Ofcom, next week infact.

Press release will be coming out shortly to confirm.

Regards.
sophie
Newbee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is always scary to see how quiet the forum is. It feels like every body is sorted except oneself, especially when the network providers are so defiant. Many thanks to those who are working very hard, giving up their time to help others. If it was not for you guys, very little, if anything would have been achieved. So, THANK YOU.
nky
wise customers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TO Mohammed

Could you at least give us a time when you think you may be able to release the news that 'will knock us off our seats!!'

The reason being I was going to send a letter to Orange tomorrow after negative response to template 3, shall I hold on that?

Appreciate your response

nky
mcvictim
Superstars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mohammed Afzal wrote:
Hi,

First of all an apology, we have been experiencing some technical issues with the priceshock forum, the problems with the website are beyond control as those that are hosting the site are experiencing difficulties. None the less itís something we are aware of and are working closely with third parties to resolve.

Iíve continuously receiving large number of emails; those that are expressing gratitude I thank you kindly and ask for your continuing support, from those that feel the forum is going nowhere then await an announcement that will knock you off your seatsÖ.

Regards

For me that would be getting money from DAB/MC!
waseemahmed72
wise customers

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

has anyone been able to cancel ORANGE contract??? If so what was the reason that they let u cancell. They said i could due to new T&Cs and now they saying i cant please advise.
riyas
Newbee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salam Brothers

just keep being persistant you will get through to someone and when you do make sure they put all notes on the account and you get information about the person keep calling them bombard them with emails phone calls everything. Good luck to all.

Riyas
waseemahmed72
wise customers

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did they now have posted a note on my account saying that i have been refused. so every time i ring in they mention it so it just places a barrier for me.
jav_h
wise customers

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

come on 'Mohammed Afzal' tell me this shocking news,,i ain't sleeping till you spill the beans,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,half one i'm willing to stay up much longer if required lol................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PRICESHOCK Forum Index -> Mobile Connections All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127 ... 160, 161, 162  Next
Page 126 of 162

Jump to: